Tuesday, April 17, 2012

From scratch!

I havent blogged in over a year. It just hasnt been a priority. Facebook; My outlet and photo journal. However it doesnt do justice for my children or myself. I keep wanting to post little stories of my cute little ones or funny things that happen. But do I really need my 1500 friends to see each personal posting..?? Naw.  Whether anyone cares or does not.. doesn't matter. I do need to be better about sharing my thoughts, feelings.. or just random meaningless things that I LoVE! Sooo here we start again, a more intimate glimpse into our completely unperfect yet BEAUTIFUL lives!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I always loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are back too! You started this Blog thing anyway for the rest of us!! I remember you were the first. Welcome back sweetie!

    ReplyDelete